Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Help Needed for Blog Pages

I have been working on adding blog pages and wanted to draw them to your attention.  Just click on them and take a tour.


The ones I'm particularly interested in showing you, though, are the "Blog Link Parties" and "Blogging Tips" pages.  These pages will get added to as I think of things that need to go there, so here's where you come in.  If you are a new blogger (or even an experienced one) and you have questions, or you struggled to figure something out when you first started, then please let me know so I can add it to the "Blogging Tips" pages.  Likewise, if you know of a blog link party that I'm missing (I've generally included decorating, crafting, some photography, and food link parties) then please let me know and I will add it.  




5 comments:

  1. Wow, great idea. Now you've got me thinking about adding this feature. I need to read more in your tips page.

    I just took a house tour and your place is just lovely and inviting. I love blues and I was very soothed by your pictures and your decorating style. You've done a wonderful job.

    FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be checking in on those blogging tips as you collect them. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed your tips. Never knew about the 'B' thing! How easy is that. Also like how you can put a picture of your screen view into the blog. Thibeault's Table has a Saturday Showcase online party, FYI.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful idea Grace! I'll be checking back in, we can all use a little help :)
    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's me again! I was in the midst of updating my blog and took the 'white' idea. I love it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete