Wednesday, January 11, 2012

WISH Wednesday #13

January seems to be a month when many people work on organizing and simplifying their lives after the excesses of the holidays.   So in honour of January, I decided to post one of the prettiest display shelves I have ever seen for my WISH (Weekly Inspiration for a Seasonal Home) Wednesday photo.  I'm not sure why I thought this was a good example of organizing and editing, apart from the fact that the collection is so simple and so visually organized with all the bowls arranged by colour.   I think we can all agree, though, that this is one cheerful kitchen with those beautiful shelves.


With that many gorgeous bowls, I would have the hardest time selecting a bowl to use.  Seriously I would get hungry in the length of time it would take me to reach a decision as to which one would be the bowl de jour.


Martha Stewart


Any one else simplifying, tidying up, organizing, editing their homes/lives these days?  I've been on a bit of a roll these days - details coming soon.

4 comments:

  1. What a surprise! I posted the same photo today- on my blog here :
    http://summerhouse-kalinki.blogspot.com/
    Greetings from Poland
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this photo! I wonder if most of the bowls are vintage cafe au lait bowls....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Grace. Yes! I've been throwing stuff away and making a commitment that if I buy something new, it is because I really, really want it, or I absolutely and totally love it to pieces. Gone are the days of collecting stuff that then I have to worry about and manage. Those bowls are magnificent! Even some boring oatmeal would look amazing in them. Breakfast would be fun again eaten in one of these bowls. So nice!!! Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gorgeous! The bowls' organization are to die for! Have a delightful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete