Wednesday, October 3, 2012

WISH Wednesday #51

It's Canadian Thanksgiving on Monday so we are off to the cottage in a few days for the long weekend.  We will spend a lot of time talking and reading and going for walks and at least an equal amount of time eating yummy food.  I can see that Thanksgiving and all things autumn have finally taken hold with me as my WISH Wednesday photo is definitely on topic.  

Aren't those mini-pumpkins made into little vases for the chrysanthemums the best.  In fact I'm not just infatuated with the pumpkin vases, but I like the styling of the whole table - from the twig placemats, to the earthenware plates, to the bits of bittersweet vine nestled around the plates.  And apparently I'm still obsessed with including the colour blue in fall decorating. 

via House and Home
What do you usually use to decorate your Thanksgiving table?  We usually just put some colourful leaves around and call it a day.

*****************

I also want to announce that the winner of the Rubbermaid Lunchblox giveaway is Jackie.  If she could please email me then I can get the prize out to her.  If I have not heard from Jackie by Friday then I will redraw a winner.
Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment